Just a friendly reminder: You have one more day to join My Favorite Things Swap! I'm so excited to get things traded, do you have your favorite things in mind yet? To find out what you need to do to join the swap please scroll down to the original post...it's simple...it's fun...and it's open for one and all!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Swap Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace
Posted by The Hardy's at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am not sure what I am supposed to be doing with this swap. Let me know. Cort is in Africa for a month doing some stuff for school and visiting old friends. Lucky guy. Hey, the kids and I are going to be in Park City next week if you want to take a trip to visit your parents!!HUH,HUH,HUH.
you just email your information to me at mhardy831@yahoo.com
the information you need to send is listed in my prior post...scroll down a few posts and you'll see it!
i like your new sites!
Post a Comment