Monday, June 16, 2008

How You Doin?

I had to post what a "lady's man" my little Luke is turning into. Yesterday at church I was out in the hall with Luke...again...and was told by a good friend that the nursery will let you take your baby in to play if the parent stays with them...YES, salvation!! So, I took my 14mo. old Luke in and he had a BLAST! He played with the kids, attempted to sing the songs, do the actions with the kids and had snack time all to my delight. But the funniest part was Luke hitting on all the girls in nursery, giving them hugs and trying to get kisses...and the poor guy got no action, but he kept trying. What a little Casanova!

4 comments:

The Bacigalupi's said...

He is too cute!!

britt said...

lol, wait until you can leave him at nursery. I love it!! It's a must now that I teach most sundays, but evie has good days and bad days, but it's truly a blessing. anyone that does that calling happily and well is amazing in my book. they save us.

Leisa said...

He is sooo cute!

Gilly Funk said...

I swear this is the best age for them to go into nursery. They are so willing and brave, but a few more months go by and they get so attached and sometimes have a hard time. He sounds like he won't have to much of a problem though.
JJ had that same monkey backpack, he loves it.