Monday, June 23, 2008

Geez!


You ever have one of those days where you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?!? Nothing in particular has set you off to have a bad day, it just is. Everything and nothing at all just bugs you to no end? It's like I saw this sign on the side of the road and suddenly I've arrived!! If you don't have days like this...I hate you! Haha just kidding...sort of.

4 comments:

a.t.a said...

I do have days like this! I'm glad I'm not the only one. Hope to see you guys tonight!

Bethany said...

Seriously!! I am glad it is out there. I don't know how people can be happy all the time. I am working on it but really, it is a work in progress. You little guys is adorable. I love his hair!

Gilly Funk said...

That was me yesterday, that sign is funny. I am glad I can laugh it off now but I was honory, and like you said, everything just annoys you. And it wasn't even my time of the month! CRAZY!

The Hardy's said...

I have no idea what you are talking about. Just kidding- it's good to know I'm not the only one.