Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Flower Child


I drove by this hillside of beautiful flowers in red white and blue the other day and made a mental note: I must come back for 4th of July pics with Luke. I wanted to save them for cards, but they are so cute I can't keep them to myself...and I couldn't pick just one, so here are most of them. We had so much fun and Luke is a good sport...Greg too, he made silly faces and called to Luke. I love my boys! A couple are in black and white, I like playing with the effects on my computer.

10 comments:

britt said...

those are so cute!! I love the effects, do you have photoshop? It's so pretty, I miss green....

a.t.a said...

Mandy, these are such cute pictures of luke! I love all of the different shades & color tones, very nice! Hey... so you guys are coming down next week? Let's go swimming for sure! Can't wait!

Ps. i loved my blow up pool when i was little girl!

a.t.a said...

Oh...just one more thing. The post about Luke at nursery was so funny! He is a Lovey Dovey kind of boy! He will be such a good big brother someday!

Clayton and Amber said...

Mandy, your Luke is honestly one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen! You should go into photography, the pics are great. It was fun to find your blog from Britt's and see what you've been up to. Thanks for the motivation on food storage...all we have is a case of bottled water...I better get started! Send me your email so I can send you an invite to our blog...(Amber Trowbridge Andersen) ferretkay@yahoo.com

Jenny Groberg said...

Mand! Hey what's new girl??! This is Jenny Sandberg Groberg... I hung out with Kimmy Hascall last night and she sent me the link to BHS blog and i found you! Horray! Hey you'll have to keep in touch! Your boys are darling and it was so fun to see you too. I don't think I've seen you in at least 4 years!?!

The Hardy's said...

jenny sandberg who?? haha JK! jenny!! i don't even know when the last time i saw you was...remember when we lit the cards on fire in your driveway...that's probably the last time. just kidding again. your blog is blocked...send me an invite!

Cormorant said...

Hey Mandy, I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! How the heck are you?! From the looks of things, I'm sure your lovin' life. Luke is so cute--especially all that curly hair! Ava is jealous. I'll have to add you to my list of blogs to check. Take care! Becki Tew Wright
(PS-If you thought Sandberg Groberg was bad, try Tew Wright!)

a.t.a said...

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(p.s., this is the first 'a' of a.t.a......yeah, i told tiffany that weird people were going to get a kick out of t&a and what do you know?.....you were the first person to comment about it! Needless to say, she didn't believe me at first, but now as you can see.....it's been changed.)

The Hardy's said...

so...you're saying I'M weird?

Steph said...

So cute Manda. I just want to take him home with me. So I'm going to SLC with my mom this weekend and they have a volleyball tourney at UVSC, so if you're going to be around and want to play I'm all in, but if you can't it's not a problem. Just thought I'd check.