


We decided to ditch the sticks and getaway to Bear Lake with some friends this weekend. I had never been there before and we had a great time. It's a cute little town with yummy BBQ and raspberry-lime shakes. We had fun playing and riding 4-wheelers on the beach and swimming at the pool...Luke is a fish!! He LOVES the water and was not scared of jumping off the side of the pool into daddy's arms - whether Greg was ready or not...the kid has no fear, it may be time for swimming lessons. I can also say we went to Paris on the way home! Paris, Idaho that is :)





3 comments:
...And he is such a cute little fish! Those weekend getaways are sometimes all a mommy needs to feel like a normal human being again.
Is your next getaway to come see us and go to Disneyland? We miss you guys!
I can't believe you had never been to Bear Lake! It is so much fun and I am glad you got a raspberry shake, because that is one of the best parts of the trip. I'm glad you had some fun together as a family.
Post a Comment