I've decided parents might be more fun as grandparents! Luke and I went down to visit Grandma and Grandpa Magalei in Bountiful last week and had tons of fun visiting Hogle Zoo and the Aquarium in Sandy with Tiffany and Ava. Luke loved all of it...except for maybe when Grandma or Grandpa was holding Ava instead of him...jealous? It was a perfect day to go to the zoo and I hadn't been since I was in elementary. Good news too....I dropped my camera just before we were getting ready to leave in the giraffe pens busting it beyond repair! Yeah, I'm getting a new camera!!!
Luke absolutely loved the aquarium. He ran around the coral community and through the tunnels, gave Ava kisses, saw lots of fishes, got soaking wet trying to touch the stingrays, manned the simulated boat - once, twice, three times, and helped Tiffany steer Ava's stroller - all on his trusty monkey leash...I love that thing! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a wonderful week!!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Family Fun
Posted by The Hardy's at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
so fun! looks just like my pics from last month! I keep missing you in Utah too, I'm going this week....did you get to see jen? I think I'll go see her this week. Anyway, fun fun fun, luke is cute as always!
We had so much fun! I love your collages, they look just like PS!
You got some great pictures! I want to know what kind of camera you had because even in those dark aquarium rooms you had great light. I need another camera that is a "carry in my purse" camera - not a professional one. So cute and I love that Luke is still carrying around his monkey pack.
Post a Comment