I saw this idea on another blog, but just missed the deadline...so I'm doing my own and I want you and your friends, your sister/sister-in-laws, your mama, your aunts, your cousins, your co-workers...you get the picture...I want you ALL to join in! My favorite things swap is simple:
You will choose at least 3 of your favorite things that will be sent to your Swap Buddy who will be chosen for you. This can be anything...a favorite book, kitchen item, recipes, magazines, crafty tools, relaxers, lotion, lip gloss...ANYTHING...think of things that you'd be excited to recieve yourself. And in return your Swap Buddy will send you their favorite 3 things!
So if you're ready to join all you need to do is send me an email at mhardy831@yahoo.com
telling me this:
-name
-mailing address
-email address
-blog/website/flickr (this is so your partner can check you out and see what you're like)
-a little about yourself
-and if you're willing to ship internationally if needs be
Deadline to join the swap is June, 30th 2008. Swap buddies will be emailed to you shortly after deadline. After you recieve your information you'll have until July 15th, 2008 to get your package for your Swap Buddy in the mail.
This should be fun so join today and help me get the word out by emailing your friends and family, post a link of it on your blog and spread the word!! Any questions or comments drop me a line. Can't wait to get trading!



3 comments:
hey Mandy! how are you guys? your little boy is way cute! i'm glad you found me, it is so fun to find friends on here. that was a good time in vegas huh. take care.
I'm in for sure! I will email ya, what a clever & fun thing to do!! I love your new background...looks very nice:)
Sounds like fun. I'm up for some swapping!
Post a Comment