Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!!

Yeah! This is one of our favorite holidays...not just because Greg gets the day off...but because of BBQ's, desserts and fireworks!! We just watched the Hansen Parade go around our block and now we're headed to the horse races and carnival...hope you all have a fun Independence Day!

3 comments:

Leisa said...

Oh man, that is so cute! How convenient to have red and blue flowers :)

Van Duren Family said...

Hey Mandy...this is Jessica (Greg's cousin) Grandpa gave me your blog address today! So cute!! I am a "blogaholic" according to my husband Matt. Anyway, just wanted to drop you a line and let you know I will be popping in to check on you guys now. Feel free to follow us as well! www.mattandjessicavanduren.blogspot.com

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

I wish we had fields of flowers like that here in Vegas! I would love to photograph in them!