
why do my children turn to demons the second we enter a store?
why do i continually set myself up by thinking i can go to the store in peace?
in my need for supplies to make decorations for sam's party i thought i could take my kids to the dollar store. with bribes in hand i enter dollar tree. 3 minutes later they are tired of their bribes...i let them carry one toy each to which we spend 5 minutes choosing...2 minutes later they are tired of them...seconds later luke is whining, sam is crying...i try to tough it out and search for my stuff...2 mintues later they are getting so loud, i don't want to be THAT grumpy mom with the rowdy kids so 5 seconds later i am out the door empty handed and frustrated. why do i even try?
Thursday, March 18, 2010
sometimes i wonder...
Posted by The Hardy's at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I know what you mean. We went to target today and Sadie was fine but Gabe had a melt down. So here is the picture: Sadie in her car seat on the shopping cart, Gabe's legs wrapped around me while I hold him but his bottom is being held up by the front of the shopping cart while I push the cart around the store. And Sadie kicking Gabe to get down because he is between she and I. I did get what I needed though even through the chaos. I wasn't about to leave and have to go back another time. I hope you are able to go and get all that you need for Sam's party. Good luck!
I feel the same way... I feel the same way
Oh do I understand....My prayers are with you...
oh Store training, It can be such a trial. Now that wes and lily are pretty good Madi is the one that runs away. But today i was just around the corner and she couldn't find me and started crying, so she was better the rest of the day. Who knows about next time though. Good luck to you.
Post a Comment