sam is learning how to feed herself with utensils, but after a few tries she usually ends up like this...bowl on head, food in hair, food on floor, food in clothes, food in diaper (how does that happen??) it's messy but super cute!
head boppin to the music here

Wednesday, February 24, 2010
you gotta a little somethin there....
Posted by The Hardy's at 12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Most days we go straight from the high chair into the bath. Cute pictures.
Presley doesn't get the whole utensil thing yet...still working on it! Love my new jewlery :) What a fun party.
Gotta love it! I have been toying with the idea of putting a garbage disposal in the bathtub...seriously, how convenient would that be?
lol. so funny. that is exactly lilly, she does pretty good if I stab the food on the fork and give it to her, but she can't use stab herself yet. and seriously, how does a black bean or a macaroni end up in the diaper? under a shirt and a onsie mind you....
So Cute!!! I love it!!! I heard you might be coming to visit this month--FUN!
you are good to let her learn so early to do it on her own. Sadie is a year and I still haven't done that, just don't want to deal with the mess yet i guess!
Post a Comment