


wow, i haven't posted forever...but who really reads this anyway? i love valentine's day, it's my favorite holiday! since it fell on sunday this year i made my valentine's stuff to wear for church. a dress for sammy and the boys matching ties...greg was a good sport and wore his too. i love my family!
Monday, February 15, 2010
love
Posted by The Hardy's at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I read your blog. You should post tutorials on how to make some of your stuff, I am always looking for fun new craft ideas.
Is that a pillow case dress? It is very cute.
That dress is so cute! & I LOVE the ties. You are so talented and your family is so cute.
umm...me! I read it! I love that dress. I've seen some like it on blogs and I've been wanting to do it! do you have a pattern or did you just wing it?? so so cute!
you are getting so crafty!! I need to learn how to make tyes.
i read it!!! :)
Post a Comment