luke was harry potter and sam was hedwig (harry's owl) for halloween. we went to utah and had a great time! 


i made sam's costume and luke's robe...i was quite pleased!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
harry & hedwig
Posted by The Hardy's at 2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Yea! I love Harry Potter! I bet he was so excited (more that Green Eggs & Ham). They both looked so cute.
I love Sam's costume! Did you make it? Very creative :)
Love love love it!
How cute are your kids! And Wow! I'm in awe of your creativity.
it was so so fun to see you guys! I loved their costume and hope I can glean some of your knowledge some day!
Thanks for sharing Halloween with us! We love you guys.
it wa so nice to see your family on sunday...seeing how great luke was with Sam makes me want to have a 2 year gap! (thats why i asked) haha! You have a perfect family!
Your kidos are so CUTE!!! I LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment