Sunday, March 28, 2010

hello friend...


hello friend, it's been awhile. almost 4 years in fact. how i've missed your quick and warm effect when my nose ran, or my body ached, or a cough kept me awake through the lonely hours of the night. pregnancies and nursing have kept us apart, but no more!

ok, that was kinda weird, but seriously! i'm not a big medicine person, but i love me some nyquil, always have. i realized last night i could take it, i'm not nursing my kids sleep through the night, so i partook! P.S. i do have a reason for taking it, i've had this cough for a week!! anyways, i got a taste of what it's like to be an alcholic because i didn't want to stop drinking the stuff...forced myself to stop at the cupfull. it was sweet bliss, i love the warm feeling as it goes down and the fuzzy head feeling as i fall fast asleep and stay asleep all through the night! i love nyquil!!

4 comments:

C.LEE said...

Haha that's funny! Anything for a good nights rest!

Heather said...

It is why I stopped nursing when I did. I needed sleep and it was my best friend that day.

Gilly Funk said...

Really? For real? cupfulls? That stuff is nast! But I'm sure glad you got your fix.
Are you sure this isn't the reason you can't get your license?

Amber said...

so funny and so true. I too remember that happy day...but maybe not the cupfulls :) ha ha