Sunday, March 21, 2010

happy birthday sammi

one year ago there was a beautiful little baby girl who was born on the first day of spring. her parents named her samantha faith because she came at a very special time in their lives and ever since she has made their lives bright and happy...




my brother adam made this cake just for sammi...he makes AMAZING wedding cakes





















i loved sammi's invitation that my good friend melissa helped me make

7 comments:

C.LEE said...

WOW!!! What a great party! It looked so beautiful and the cake was amazing! Did you make it!? I am so impressed! You have upped the bar on birthday parties after I saw those pictures! Happy First Birthday Sam!!

Heather said...

That is quite the party! How are you gonna top that every year? I am also wondering if you made that awesome cake. You have one gorgeous girl...not that I'm surprised.
Girls are so fun aren't they. You're right..there is something about them.

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

What a fun party! The cake looks awesome! What a cute little girl.

Melissa S. said...

So cute! The photos look like they came from a magazine. Hats off to your bro! That cake was amazing! You're a great party planner :)

Anonymous said...

oh my...sams party was darling! I love being able to see your sweet little family when we come to my parents ward. What a miracle sam is...

Leejean Stanger said...

Wow and double wow, what a fun party. your brother is awesome with the cake. I love the picture where it looks like Sam is digging in with both hands and FEET. :) too fun. Love to you all

Cormorant said...

What a doll! I love the party pics. The cake is great and the rest of the decorations make it so fun. Happy birthday!