Yeah!! The sin I love to watch starts on Sept. 25 with a full 2-hour episode!!! I don't know about you, but I am so excited for Grey's Anatomy Season 5!!!! For those whose viewing tastes steer you away from shows like Grey's...don't judge me, I love it!! I already have some predictions for this season, anyone else?
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That show is yuck and you know who still grosses me out.
Adam.
Mark gets mad at me for watching it :) Of course the only episode he managed to see was the finale from last season, which made him judge it even worse... I don't know what it is about ABC putting out addicting shows, Mark and I have been obsessed with LOST for a long time now too.
I love Grey's! No judgement passed here. I will be tuning in...or DVR'ing that night for sure! Love IT! :) So glad to hear things are going well. I think about your guys all the time.
Post a Comment