Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Can I Go To The Happiest Place On Earth??

Can anyone answer me? Greg and I are possibly wanting to go to Disneyland for our anniversary this December, but alas I will be 6 months preggers, so the question I pose to those who may know is...could I possibly go 6 months pregnant? Can I still ride some of the rides and have fun? Someone please tell me yes, or let me know if I'm dreaming.

10 comments:

Heather said...

It is kind of a personal choice. most of the signs say no pregnant women should rid the ride, but do it at your own risk.
I myself would wait until I could enjoy it more fully and not risk hurting my baby at all. you will have more fun if you are not pregnant I bet. In 2009, you will be able to get into the park free on your birthday, so maybe you could go after the baby is born? anyway that is what I think. good luck with the decision though.

Kattelman Krew said...

You may be limited on the number of rides, depending on where the seat belts lay clamp down.

I give you credit though, for being so anxious to go. I was not up for walking and standing all day at 6 months pregnant...

britt said...

we went with my family when I was 8 months prego...I know waste of money...but I rode the little kid rides ie- peter pan, snow white, small world. The most exciting one they would let me go on was pirates. so...I'd say wait until you can enjoy the better rides, I was so mad I couldn't go on splash mountain and space mountain...but disney land WOULDN'T let me go on them anyway so I had no choice.

Clayton and Amber said...

I love Disneyland! Now I want to go. I don't know what they say about being pregnant-I hope you can still find something fun to do if you can't go. You probably don't get big like I do. They would be afraid I would break the ride at 4 months along. Ha ha

The Hardy's said...

these aren't the answers i was wanting...someone tell me otherwise please! jk. thanks everyone!

The Hardy's said...

I am of the opinion of GO to Disneyland any chance you get. Love the Happiest Place on Earth! However, the week of Christmas to New Years is the busiest week of at D-Land. So if you decide to go the lines will be way long and the big fun rides will be too crowded and you'll be able to enjoy other attractions.

The Bacigalupi's said...

I went when I was 7 months pregnant and just didn't go on the rides that have big drops. My kids only twitch a little bit! Just kidding. It was a blast, plus if you come we will get to see you!!! Please come!!

Leejean Stanger said...

WOW,what a choice. good luck with that. on one hand i'd be impatient and want to go NOWWWW!, but on the other hand you may enjoy more if you went later. Will Luke be going too. he may remember more if he's older, but one year may not make a difference with that. he he good luck again.

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Hi this is Whitney Giles! We went to Disneyland this past April and my sister Alish was about 6 months pregnant. She went on all of the rides that her kids could go on. I think Crew still turned out normal and cute! She was also chasing two other kids around! We had a great time! My blog is blocked, but e-mail me and I can add you to it! cw-giles@hotmail.com

Mandy Lowry said...

Hi Amanda, this is Jenny's sister Mandy. I was five months pregnant and went on all the rides: tower of terror, california screamin', etc. My doctor told me that you can go skydiving and be ok. It's up to you.