In all my worries about being pregnant and going to Disneyland my sister-in-law Kristy reminded me it's not me I should be worrying about, but Greg...HELLO! Duh, as you can see here every ride at Disneyland and probably at every amusement park around the world will remind you that those with recent head injuries and major surgeries are not allowed on any rides! How could we have not thought of this?! We had to laugh at ourselves. I guess we will be celebrating some other way this year...oh well!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Duh!
Posted by The Hardy's at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
OH my goodness...that is so funny! i think you & greg better choose a new vacation spot! I would have never even thought of greg not riding the rides! Your posts always make me laugh. Glad I have such a funny sister-in-law!
oh my goodness, that never even crossed my mind. it's probably because he is doing so well, and has such a great attitude. I'm so impressed with Gregs attitude about life and his new trials. Even though I know it must be sooooo hard, just the little things that can get taken for granted. I know talking to my father in law those can be very hard. He's the one that lost his leg, but you wouldn't know it unless you really knew him. he he some of may family didn't know until this year that he has a fake leg, and we've been married 6.5 years. But you never here them complain. ok ok enough already, I know, I'm just impressed with your whole family. You guys are GRRRReat! :)
I guess your not going! That is funny. We went to DisneyLand when I July and I was due in September with JJ. I couldn't ride any of the way fun rides, I did sneak on splash mountain, and I peed my pants on the big drop.
Post a Comment