
We had a great Halloween at a party with our friends. Luke was rockin' as Elvis, complete with sideburns and chest hair - uh-huh!

Too bad I couldn't get him to keep his glasses on. Grandma and Grandpa Hardy were sacks of Idaho Potatoes.

Greg and I were Napoleon Dynamite and Pedro. Greg made an amazing Napoleon. Can you believe they still sell moon boots!! Sweet!

Our best impersonation.

Luke won best costume of the night!! He was so cute, Greg and I took second!
6 comments:
You guys win my vote for best costume too. the whole family! Awesome.
HOW CUTE! You guys looks so great. Hope you had a Happy Halloween.
I love it! Your costumes rock!
Ha Ha Ha!! You guys are all so cute and funny. Manda, you're killing me. I'm seriously laughing out loud. Miss you girl. remember when we dressed up as boy scouts in college? Fun times. I wished we lived closer so we could hang out. I know I would never stop laughing.
Your costumes look Awesome!! So fun!
oh your family is so cute! congrats on the new addition! cant wait to see her!
Post a Comment