Sunday, October 26, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Greg got this antelope in September, but I'm just getting pictures now. He missed the bow hunt because of his accident, but made it for the rifle hunt and got this antelope in Wyoming just a few weeks after being released from the hospital. Since than he's made incredible progress, this trip really helped. He said he was so nervous before he shot his gun, the guy that was with him thought he was having a seizure because he was shaking so bad. To my dismay we ended up with antelope meat, but I have yet to taste of it...poor little antelope. Congrats to Greg though, love you!

2 comments:

britt said...

lolol....that is great!! I for one do not think I would be the biggest fan of going on a hunting trip...but last night, my inlaws made a venison roast. I don't know if it was my pregnancy state or if I just plain didn't like it, but I didn't like it at all. It was a weird after taste. So I just stuck with the mashed potatoes, spinach and squash.

Does antelope taste like deer?

Heather said...

awesome. Do you know what you are having yet? when do you have your ultrasound? make sure you post it when you find out please. :)