
This is a first look at our new arrivals! Not only was there one baby...there were four! Haha, just kidding. Obviously this is multiple shots of our same cute peanut...maybe I fooled someone! I was so excited to see the baby. I have a feeling it's another boy, but who knows?? It sure was a shaker though, it was twisting and turning like crazy, I have another Luke in my tummy. I am so amazed by how much you can see now with an utlrasound. I'm counting down the days to the right...can't wait for baby #2! Any name ideas? P.S. It seems morning sickness may be fading a bit!! Knock on wood. P.P.S. Greg is also doing excellent. He's back to work 4-hours a day. He's headed out on a hunting trip to Wyoming in a couple of weeks with his dad and brother to hunt for antelope...so you know he's making great recovery! Miracle Man. Pray he doesn't bring home anything for my sake! I don't think I was cut out to be a hunter's wife.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Oh Baby
Posted by The Hardy's at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
I feel your pain all the way. I ask Nick if he will ever stop. I think that it is a littel extreme. He hunts everything from doves to the big bull elk. I hardly see if form labor day to christmas. I am glad that Greg is doing so well. I hope you can come to the scrapbook expo with us.
Exciting!! Is'nt it fun to see those great ultrasounds. I am glad you guys are all doing better. We definantly need to get together.
Mandy...we are so glad you found us! Your family is darling!
So fun to see your baby pics. Wow, you can really see what he/she looks like and so small. I'm amazed.
I'm glad to hear you are feeling better! What are we going to do with these silly Hardy boys and their hunting addiction. Just fill your freezer before the hunt, then all the meat has to go to Keith and Lani. That's my plan.
WOW...did your doctor do the ultrasound or did you have someone else do it? So fun. And congrats!
yea!!! so cute. so officially how far are you? so fun!
You are so funny! I thought you were serious for Just a Minute about the four babes! I'm glad you are feeling better. Well, I am still hoping for a girl & I really think that it is. Ava needs a girl cousin...I don't know how she would handle 2 Hardy Boys?
Hooray for Greg going hunting! We will get to see you & Luke! I heard Luke is being Elvis for Halloween! He will be the perfect little Elvis. See Ya Soon!
One more thing. She loOks like a cute little gummy bear. Ultra sounds are so neat. It is just amazing to me how much they move around at just 11 weeks.
Now I know why we're such great friends. I'm a hunter's wife, and I dread Cory bringing home anything, and I love Grey's Anatomy. We're counting down the days too. Yeah, I've gotten Cory hooked too. I think he's more excited about season five than I am. ha ha I'm so glad that Greg is doing good. You guys are so cute and perfect for each other. Oh, and I didn't make it to the alumni game. I didn't want to go without you, and I've been pretty busy. I'm coaching volleyball and teaching P.E. It's been crazy, but tons of fun. Talk to you later.
Mandy,
Hey congratulations on this coming baby!, and on your hubby's recovery. I just found out about bountiful high's blog page and had to drop a note to say hi, send me an email when you get a sec I'll invite you to our blog: thekatfam@gmail.com. We live on the border of Florida and Alabama now, and are moving back to Utah at the end of the year...
love to hear from you,
-Natalie (Hunt) Kattelman
I hope you have a boy! It's so fun to have two little guys right in a row. But a girl would be great too!
I have never been in to Grey's Anatomy, that is one to maybe consider doing on netflix to catch up.
Awesome! We are so glad you added us, and guess what?...you guys are on ours now! We are so happy that everything is working out with Greg's recovery. Greg you are an inspiration! We love you both.
Post a Comment