Friday, September 19, 2008

Crusty Luke



I had to steal this picture from my lovely sister-in-law's blog. (Thanks Kristy) This picture cracked me up because this is a perfect representation of the "phase" (please be a phase,) Luke is going through right now. This is his crusty look. I think he's hit his terrible two's early, demanding that everything be his right now and throwing little fits. He'll try to do things we say no to just to see how far he can go. So I talked to a friend who said, do timeout. I thought he's too young...she said no, so I tried. Now he'll do what he's not suppose to, tell himself no and promptly take himself to timeout with a smile. It's just a game to him. He's also become quite an acrobat, going limp like gumby when I try to pick him up when he's being bad. He's so cute, it's hard for me not to laugh...better than beating him I guess. JK!

4 comments:

Kattelman Krew said...

But he looks so cute angry! How funny! I'm really worried now, because Abrielle is only 6 months and already has quite the attitude when she wants something...I can only imagine whats to come! -figures, my mom swore my kids would be like I was for her ;)
payback.

I'm glad you got a picture of a temper tantrum though, that will be great to show to him when they are teenagers, or when they're grownup getting married:)

Leejean Stanger said...

Good luck, he's really so cute. Every kids is definately Unique. What a trick it is to find out what works for each kid. life is an adventure. he he

Gilly Funk said...

I heard three's are worse than the twos. Yikes, I bet your not looking forward to another year of krusty's. At least he's still cute when he's mad.

Leejean Stanger said...

Here's something funny for you. When Wesley age 5 starts throwing a fit we just pull out our camera phones and threaten to take a picture and he runs. Of course it makes him madder if you actually take a pic. but it's sure funny.