If you give a baby a cookie beater, you can be pretty sure he's going to be a happy baby!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
If You Give A Baby A Cookie Beater
Posted by The Hardy's at 7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
greg . mandy . luke . sam
If you give a baby a cookie beater, you can be pretty sure he's going to be a happy baby!
Posted by The Hardy's at 7:05 PM
5 comments:
rackstarLuke is so cute. Can you believe we're mommy's. I'm glad you mentioned something about the volleyball tourneys in Utah, cuz I've been dying to play in some, and I can't play with anyone else but you. That kind of sounds lesbian. Sorry. No really, we should totally play. Check out their website, uova.com, and let me know what dates are good for you. That's so crazy your parents demolished your house. That will be nice to be in the same location though. Talk to ya soon.
Oh Lukey!!! I just laughed as soon as I saw the pictures of Luke!
Ava & I took a trip down to the Old house the other day, I'm a little sad & it wasn't even my home! I had such gReat WonderFul memories there! Like Cuddling on the couch for hours with Adam, makinG ginGerbread houses, & making mock trial cakes for our Wedding Cake! Well, I'm excited for the new house, it will be beautiful!
i'm sad too, i wanted to be there to see it go. i can't believe a house that took months to build can be torn down in a matter of a couple hours.
That is evie now too. Just a month or so ago I finally gave in and let her have a real cookie and the dough on the beater! So funny!
Post a Comment