Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Indeed!

A little reminder for you all...Mother's Day is this Sunday and you don't want to forget that special mom in your life...Greg certainly didn't! How lucky am I that I recieved my "special" gift early this year! That's right ladies, my cute hubby couldn't wait to give me a beautiful, red, highly efficient, electric powered certified Dirt Devil Reaction Vaccuum...hands off, he's mine! (If you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic)
Let's not even talk about the fact that what I really wanted was a new camera...but, a present on Mother's Day that just oppresses the housewife and mom even more!!! Okay, I'm being a little dramatic. We DID need a vaccuum badly and I really do like it, but who wants a vaccuum on Mother's Day? I think it is also very relevant and important to mention that the reason we needed a new vaccuum was because Greg thought it would be a good idea to vaccuum up all the water out of the pipes when we were remodeling our bathroom...just had to throw that little tidbit in. Well, I do love my husband Greg and in his defense he did get me another very nice gift that we won't mention, but I will say Father's Day is just around the corner and I've noticed we may need a new garden hose.

5 comments:

a.t.a said...

Ha ha!! That is hilarious, I would totally go for the garden hose!

a.t.a said...

Do what Homer did and buy him a bowling ball engraved with "Mandy." This post is so funny. Adam.

The Hardy's said...

It is funny. But I do love my guy...I failed to post that the only reason I even got the "present" early is so I would vaccuum the floor before this Sunday!!

britt said...

lol, we don't give each other anything, our anniversary is may 30 it's too close to mothers/fathers day. it's all conglomerated into one day...kinda sad, but oh well, fun for you and your vacuum!!hehe

Kristen said...

That is way to funny! My husband would do somthing just like that.
kristen (melissa's sister)