While vacuuming the house today I pondered on my past post complaining about recieving this beauty of a vacuum for Mother's Day...and I had a change of heart and attitude. I thought to myself, I AM lucky to have this vacuum, because that means that I have a good home to clean. And if there's a mess, well, that's because I have a family who lives in this beautiful home and if there's dirt on the floor it's because Greg came home a little dirty after working a hard day, the least I can do is vacuum the dirt. And then I started to think about Greg who goes to work at 6 or 7am and doesn't get home until 9, 10, 11 or even midnight! And I thought, WOW...I couldn't do that! I'm so thankful for how hard he works so that I can stay home with Luke...and for the money that bought this almost regretted vacuum! So what if I didn't get a camera. I'll get it eventually. I should be grateful for what I got...and I am, even if Luke does sit by the outlet plug and take it out every two seconds. I love my vacuum, I love my husband, I love my baby, I love my house and I love my life...I also love a freshly vacuumed floor!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Confessions Of A Housewife
Posted by The Hardy's at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So, if I hear correctly, you're telling me your vaccum sucks? haha
huh? don't forget to lock your doors - morning streaker...that sight would start my day off on the wrong foot! hahaha just kidding adam!
Mandy, that was hilarious. I loved it! Way to look on the bright side! One of my favorite things in vacuum lines...I love them...they never stay long enough though.
My vacuum caught on fire a couple of days ago. be thankful for that.
Post a Comment