You gotta love a three day weekend...I actually got to go out with Greg (thank you grandparents!) After working 80-100 hour weeks, it's nice to spend some time with your hubby!
We went to check out Shoshone Falls near our home, also known as the "Niagra Falls of The West." They don't look like much now, but as soon as the damns open and the snow melts, it's quite a site! I regrettably didn't get pictures of us 4-wheeling up in the South Hills above our home, but I must tell you I wish I got a picture of Greg and I riding our bike. I was driving down a trail when a bump in the road appeared...from the seat behind me I hear Greg say, "Punch It!" to which I accelerated on the gas sending us flying 3 feet in the air! We landed on our front tires about 10 feet from the jump...I thought we were going to die!! Greg somehow grabbed me mid-air and pulled us back on the seat, thankfully keeping us from spinning forward...it was the scariest thing. First you laugh, then you breath, then you realize how lucky you are. It was a fun day ending with us getting soaked in a down-pour the last ten minutes of the trail home!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Dating Your Spouse
Posted by The Hardy's at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That is so fun, but I'm glad you guys didn't get hurt! That is the great thing about idaho, I feel like there is alot of out door stuff to do there. Here it is just to dang hot now to go out in the day time.
It's always nice to getaway!!! Next time we visit we will have to stop at the falls, beautiful!!
as a former resident of the city itself i feel a little correction is needed. "Niagra" is spelled Niagara. that's the thing about you american's... always spelling stuff wrong :P
Post a Comment