Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Egg-cellent!

The Easter Bunny came a little late this year so the cousins could be there for the hunt. Luke found the $20 jackpot egg - Woo Hoo!


The Handsome Hardy Boys: Cole, Luke and Payton

4 comments:

a.t.a said...

Lukey is so cute! I love the new picture of Luke & Ava! Yay for Luke, he hit the Jackpot. Next year Ava & Luke will be able to hunt eggs together, that is just crazy! WoW!!!!

Heather said...

I'm so glad you found me! you have such a cute family! Remember when we ran into each other in Cedar city at Robert's arts and crafts? What a weird place to see someone from high school! I'll put a link onto my blog so I can check your blog ALL the time!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Hey Mandy! Good to hear from you! Your little Luke is just soooo cute! Sure, I would love to take a family picture when you guys are in town. I am taking a little break through August though because we are not too far away from having baby #4! :) Talk to you soon!!!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Mandy, I don't know how to email you, so this will have to do. To answer your questions, I am very partial to Canon. I have a 30D, which I love but I am actually looking for a good camera that is small that I can stick in my purse to have handy all of the time. If you want one like this, just a simple small camera, look for a high optical zoom - that's really important on the clarity when you zoom. If you want to do more professional photos, my 30 D is great but it wasn't cheap and I even bought new lenses too - I don't even use the one it came with. Canon Rebels are good I hear - they are kind of in the middle of the cheaper smaller versions, but not as pricey and bulky. Just depends on what you are willing to spend. I hope I have answered your question.... Another suggestion... buy your camera somewhere that accepts returns so if you try it and don't like it, you can take it back. I have gotten my last 2 cameras at costco because of this.

It's fun to read your blog! That Luke is so cute! He looks quite a bit like his mommy! :)

Is this the longest comment you have ever gotten?