Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our Little Blessing


We had Samantha Faith's blessing last Sunday. (Thanks to all our family who came from California and Utah) It was a really special day for me. I was very glad to have Greg there to bless Sammy. I found out we were having Sam five days after Greg went into his coma and was so unsure about everything. We have been incredibly blessed and now we have this beautiful baby to raise together with Luke! And what's the use of a blog if you can't toot your own horn once in a while...I was so excited to put Sam in the blessing dress that I made for her! Thank goodness it fit!! Here's a few more pics.

12 comments:

Heather said...

SO cute! I can't believe you made that dress. It is amazing. I love her chubby little face.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

She is so beautiful and the dress is too!!! I can't wait to meet her in person!

Lindsey said...

i was seriously going to ask you where you bought her dress. soo cute.

Kristen said...

Her dress is so beautiful. She is darling.

a.t.a said...

Samantha is very beautiful! I just want to jump through the screen & kiss those cheeks. It was great to see you guys. Greg gave such a sweet blessing.

a.t.a said...

ps. thanks for letting us camp out at your house

The Hardy's said...

She is such a cutie! I wish we could have been there for the blessing. We can't wait to see you guys again!

Melissa S. said...

You're amazing. Her dress is beautiful. I loved her adorable little shoes too. That last picture-cute!! What an angel baby!

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

How precious! Nice job on the dress!

britt said...

she is just beautiful mandy!! I am so happy for you guys. hope to see ya this summer!

Clayton and Amber said...

I LOVE THE DRESS. She looks so cute! How did you do that? It is honestly the cutest dress I've ever seen! Way to go. I'm calling you if I ever get a girl!

grandma J. said...

A girl after Janeal's own heart. Good work on the dress, Mandy. I'm so happy to see your little new one. She is so precious. That is quite the tutu too. Hope we can meet up this summer. Aunt Cheryl