Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and More

I'm internet deprived at my home so I'm catching up on all this month's events so far. Happy Easter!

Luke looked GQ (when I could get him to keep his tie on, he kept saying it was too tight, which he says for everything.) He is still adjusting to Sam, she's going to be a tough cookie when she gets older.

Me and my mom searched high and low for an Easter dress to fit a newborn. My mom bought her these adorable shoes, I love them!

Grandma and Pa Hardy had a little Easter egg hunt for Luke

Saturday we went to our town's Easter egg hunt which started promptly at 10am and ended at exactly 10am and 5 seconds. Luke got two eggs, but had fun swinging at the park.

My mom also had a hunt for Luke and Ava on Wednesday before Easter while we were visiting. Luke would find an egg, eat the candy and then try to find another. He's gotten the hang of it since.

He loves his bunny glasses.

Happy Birthday Luke! Two years old. We just had a small celebration, eating Luke's favorites for dinner: hot dogs and macaroni and cheese.

He got Lightning McQueen pajamas and other small gifts.

The weekend before we celebrated his birthday when my parents were visiting. My mom made this really great Lightning McQueen cake (can you tell he loves Cars.)

It was really good cake too!

7 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Both of your kids are so cute! I love how Luke would eat the candy as soon as he found an egg...so funny!

britt said...

so so cute!!! I love it!!

Melissa S. said...

Your kids are too cute! I too love Luke's bunny glasses:)

Leejean Stanger said...

I love those pictures. They are sooooo cute. It looks like you guys had great fun.

Anniezo.blogspot.com said...

Your kids are so adorable :))

Steph said...

Congrats Mandy! Sam is so beautiful. You have such a cute family. Girls are so much fun. It's so fun to have two, especially a boy and a girl. I'm so excited for you. Take care.

C.LEE said...

mandy you have such an adorable family! and you are so beautiful pregnant(i am so jealous) where are you living now? we should keep in touch.
christy beck gilvear