Sam started her journey here early in the morning. My water broke around 4am and we were off to grandma and grandpa Hardy's to drop off Luke and than to the hospital. A couple hours later I decided to get my epidural, which didn't fully kick in until the very end (thankfully) I went from a 4 to a 9 pretty quick and pushed for less than 10 minutes. Sam was born at 10:48am. Here is Greg, scared to death! just kidding, sort of. 
Luke's first glimpse of baby sister. He was so cute, he said 'hey Sam.' 
The doctor let us go home early, I was suppose to stay for two days since I tested positive for the group B strep. We were more than ready to get home! 
Sam is a wonderful baby. She looks a lot like Luke when he was a baby, but her personality is all her own. It's so much fun to have a little girl, and we're learning a lot about having two kids! 
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Sammy Pants
Posted by The Hardy's at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
So fun! So cute! Congrats again. I'm glad things went so well for you.
Oh and by the way, when you have a hypnobirth, you don't have any pain. It sounds weird I know, but fear causes tension and tension causes pain, so if you get rid of the fear and tension in birth, you won't have any pain. It works for me! you can find out more and hear other people's stories at www.hypnobirthing.com
She is sooooooo sweet. Congratulations! I love her pink little outfit! I bet it's nice to be able to dress her all up!
she is darling mandy! I really want to talk to you!! email me a number that I can reach you at! she is really to adorable.....
Congrats! She's a doll. You'll love having a girl to dress up.
Love the carseat...I have the same one.
Congrats. She is too cute! I love the name and I LOVE the pictures. Way to go! I'm glad all is well.
hey amanda very cute congrats on the little girl. i know you just had a baby but are you still interested in doing a volleyball camp? please please please. we would love to have you do it you did such a good job last year. if you are intersted im looking to schedule something in july roughly the week of the 13th. call or email me summersariah@Hotmail.com when you get a chance! thanks sorry to bother you about it! congrats again. summer
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
She is so cute!! When you get home from visiting your folks I would love to come visit!!
Congratulations! you have yet another beautiful child!!! such a precious angel! I'm so excited for you!!! Mark was scared to death to have a little girl, but I have loved every minute of it. We are happy you are all happy and healthy!
Post a Comment