
She's finally here! Samantha Faith was born Friday, March 20th at 10:48am. She was 7lbs. 11oz. 22in. and absolutely perfect! Sam is such a good baby I almost don't know what to do. Luke loves Sam, we have to make sure he doesn't love her to death. I'm so thrilled to have a girl, it's a special feeling. We love her. More pictures to come. P.S. My cell phone got caught up in all the blankets after labor and got washed with the sheets...so no cell phone!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Sweet Sam
Posted by The Hardy's at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
She is so sweet. Congratulations! Excited for more pics!
Mandy and Greg:
She is beautiful! Give Luke a hug.
Love, Dave and Vicki
oh my gosh! she is darling. I can't belive she is here and I am DYING to talk to you!!! no wonder you aren't answering your phone! let me know as soon as you can be reached!! I love you and am proud of you she is gorgeous! can't wait to see more pics!
YAY! I am so excited for you guys. cute picture btw. she is tall too! Congratulations and let us know how things go with TWO kids.
Samantha is one of my favorite names but Randy wouldn't have it. So enjoy such a cute girl with such a cute name.
Sam already has 2 little boys that are crazy about her! Cole wants to look at her picture every time I turn on the computer. I'm so glad she is a good girl; you deserve a good one. She is way cute!!!!
Congrats she is darling! Hope you are all doing well!
I love the picture. She is georgeous and I absolutely love the big daisy. so cute. Good job girl, you go, momma.
What is it with you and cell phones?
adam.
MANDY!!!!!! Hi girl! I'm so happy for you... Your little family is just a-growin!!! I miss you're smiling face.
She is so sweet!! What a beautiful picture. I can't wait to see her....I've been trying to call you too!
Post a Comment