I have to (respectfully) disagree. Now that I'm prego for the second time, I keep thinking, "Wait, wait! Give me a little more time to get ready for all of this."
I'm only half-way though. I'm sure that when I have 2 weeks left I might have a different view! :)
lol...i cant' wait to see her, but you for sure can't wait even more! We seriously need to get together this summer when the new born time is over for both of us! Sam and little who knows can be little friends and Evie would love luke too!
4 comments:
Seriously! I'm so glad we aren't giraffes which are pregnant for 14 months (I have no idea why I know that). UGH! I would really go insane.
time does not fly when you are past 40 weeks believe me.
I have to (respectfully) disagree. Now that I'm prego for the second time, I keep thinking, "Wait, wait! Give me a little more time to get ready for all of this."
I'm only half-way though. I'm sure that when I have 2 weeks left I might have a different view! :)
lol...i cant' wait to see her, but you for sure can't wait even more! We seriously need to get together this summer when the new born time is over for both of us! Sam and little who knows can be little friends and Evie would love luke too!
Post a Comment