Sunday, May 17, 2009

a tutu for the two month old


I was never a girly-girl myself, but I love having one and making girly things for her. It's amazing what a little tulle can do! (is that how you spell it) Sam at two months is a snuggler, a good sleeper, a talker, she loves to coo and ah, my blue-eyed girl I'm 95% sure, chubby-cheeked, pleasant and sweet.

6 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

She is a BEAUTIFUL baby! Can't wait to see her in person someday! I finally got to meet little Ava last week! Hope we can catch up soon!

britt said...

I can't stop smiling and laughing!! that is adorable! And I can't stop laughing at her chubbyness! I LOVE it!! I love the rolls on the arms! Evie was never like that like I was when I was little....I was huge evidentially. Lilly is already more chubby than evie and l hope she stays that way. so fun to squeeze and hug!

The Hardy's said...

I am so impressed with all the cute little things you are making for Sam. I think I need some lessons!

a.t.a said...

I need some lesson too! That tutu that you made for Sam is very cute. Glad you liked the ideas for kids. I know i needed some new ones. Thanks again for that cool stamp, I can't wait to use it. Hopefully this weekend.

a.t.a said...

Oops, wrong hardy it was Melissa. I'm sure you were wondering what I was talking about.

Leejean Stanger said...

Oh my goodness, she is sooo cute. I love, love, love the tutu. :)