Monday, May 25, 2009

Fishy Kiss

We spent Memorial Day on the lake carp shooting...this is shooting fish on top a platform on a boat with bow and arrow for those who are wondering. My bro-in-law Tyler and I made a bet that whoever shot the least amount of fish in an hour would have to kiss a carp....

and I lost! YUCK! In my defense, I did shoot more fish than him that day and I shot a carp right before time was up, but it got off my arrow and YOU KNOW IT TY! :)

Here I am throwing up, not really, but those carp are disgusting!

My first shot of the day...I hate touching the fish so Greg always takes it off the arrow...love you babe!

Sam getting out of the sun with Grandma Hardy.

Luke sporting a Barbie life jacket...it's the only one we have on the boat that fits him...what a sport. He loves being on the boat.

5 comments:

Evenson Family said...

Mandy, I happen to know that there are plenty of other life jackets, but....Luke loves this one:) Looks like you guys had fun, I can't wait to see you in June...and July!!

Leejean Stanger said...

Wow, did you really kiss it? It looks like you guys had soooo much fun. Yeah happy memorial day.

The Hardy's said...

Oh, how I miss carp shooting. I can't believe you LET Tyler win! See you guys in a couple weeks.

britt said...

ok, never heard of it...but sounds fun! and hard. lol...I don't think I would have really kissed it!lol I love the pic!

grandma J. said...

You didn't really kiss it, did you, Mandy? haha. You're a riot.
I just discovered your blog again and I'm SO behind on your life. How fun to see pictures of Samantha. Aunt Cheryl