we started june with a trip to fresno to see my sister-in-law's adopted baby brennan sealed to their family and luke had lots of fun playing in the pool with uncle travis and greg.
he got these goggles and we told him he was michael phelps and the rest of the night he told everyone he was michael phelps. 
and sam hung out
luke played outside the fresno temple 
and sam hung out
love this little peanut!
she loves to play in the jumper
luke is usually carrying a toothbrush around the house. yesterday i caught him rubbing one on our deck and than putting it in his mouth...we don't have that toothbrush anymore. 
Thursday, June 25, 2009
luke & sam
Posted by The Hardy's at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Very cute kids. Sam is getting so big. I cant believe she is big enough for the jumper.
Hope you guys had fun in Fresno! Your kids are getting cuter every day :) oh and tell Greg I have what I believe is the last Dumbfounded CD on earth. Next time we see you Ill burn a copy (Dane would Die, he is so embarrassed!)
Those pictures are so cute. I can't believe she is already using the jumper. I love the picture of lukey in his goggles. We can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment