
A sister brought this book to Relief Society a couple of Sundays ago and interested by the title I asked to read it. I took the title to be sarcastic, but in reality the book was all about just was the title says, properly caring, feeding and loving your husband. I was not too familiar with Doctor Laura's point of views, though I'd heard of her before, but I was very impressed by her beliefs. She really supports what we know as the 'divine role' of women in caring and nurturing their families (and most importantly their husbands) which is a very powerful and important role to the happiness of husband and wife. Anyways, great read for anyone I think.
Friday, January 30, 2009
A Proper Read
Posted by The Hardy's at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Mandy! We just read that book for book club and I loved, loved, loved it!!!!
Your little boy is so cute! I'm glad your husband is doing well.
I have never loved Dr. Laura, she kind of bugs me. HOWEVER, I did read that book and it's really really good. I think that every women should have it, infact I think I need to go back and re read it again. Sometimes I forget to be nice and need a reminder. :)
Post a Comment