Saturday, January 10, 2009

Goose Bumps



Yikes! I'm a little disturbed that Luke was so willing and excited to hold a dead goose. The poor goosey was bigger than him. Greg and his dad had a great time hunting. Not sure why you would need seven of them, but I don't understand the whole hunting thing anyway. Greg shot 3. And just so you know, goose hunting does not take just a couple hours in the morning as I was told by a certain someone...GREG...just saying :)

4 comments:

a.t.a said...

That picture of Luke is so funny.

MMM...those geese look delicious (Adam).

Mrs. Butterworth said...

That has got to be so funny. I can't believe how big Luke has gotten!

The Hardy's said...

Yum! What fun dinners will you be cooking with those beauties? Maybe goose & antelope stew.

mpeaslee said...

Hi Amanda! This is Krista Rose (Morris) sorry I had a dream about our coca-cola dance the other night so I googled your name to see if I could find you. You have the cutest family and CONGRATS on the new baby girl I am so excited for you. I don't have a blog and I am using my brother-in-laws sign in but I would love to keep in contact with you, my e-mail address is krista_rose@ymail.com. I hope all is well, take care.