I'm not the type who loves being pregnant and I would NEVER post pics of myself preggers, EXCEPT that my incredibly talented sister-in-law Tiffany took these great pictures of Luke and me last weekend that were so nice I had to post. Too bad Greg missed out, he was hunting in Oregon. Luke is adorable in all of them, he melts my heart. Thanks Tiffany, we had fun. 





Monday, February 2, 2009
Me & Luke
Posted by The Hardy's at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Mandy, those really are great pictures. You look too good to be 32 weeks pregnant! Luke is such a cute boy. He has the best smile! Good luck with these last few weeks.
Cute!! your both adorable!! Your gorgeous!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE! You are the cutest pregnant women EVER!
those are adorable! I LOVE your hair!!! so fun.
You are so beautiful & Lukey Dukey is just handsome little boy! Thank you for letting me drag the two of you all over town:) Can't wait for Samantha!
You and Luke look so cute! I love those pics!
I love the pics! You and Luke look so cute.
I found your blog-I am a total blog stalker I must say!!! You are so stinkin cute. Pregnancy sucks but you definately pull it off missy. Hope you are doing well--it was great to see a little update on what you're up to.
I love those pictures. you and your cute boy are so look so great.
Post a Comment