
I got sucked into the Twilight spiral despite my attempts to avoid a novel about vampiers by a mormon author...doesn't sound right. But, I loved the book! I'm now on to New Moon. So tonight I dragged Greg to the movie with me, and I was a little disappointed, I thought the book was much better. I give it a B. It also didn't help that the cluster of middle aged women behind us had a comment for every scene in the movie and described Edward repeatedly as "so sexy" "incredibly intense with deep eyes" "oo and ahh" at every romantic scene and did i mention "sexy"? Greg said it was the worst 2 hours of his life that he wishes he could get back. He's such a good sport! When I asked him if he'd go see the second movie with me he said NO!, but that he probably would end up going anyways. haha. P.S. What was up with that vampire Victoria at the end of the movie? She hasn't come up in my reading of New Moon yet.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Good Book, Average Movie
Posted by The Hardy's at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I totally agree! We went on opening night and I came home slightly dissapointed. I loved all the books! And I can see how there is just no way to include all the details in the movie.
I can't believe your husband went with you!
I think the world was slightly disappointed, but when you like a book so much, it is bound to happen. You will get to Victoria soon enough. I would tell you exactly when, but I haven't read the book for over a year and unlike everyone else I only read it once and didn't actually buy my own copy.
I agree! I wasn't impressed at all. I actually give it a C. I think I went with high expectations and that's why I am so disappointed. I just couldn't deal with the terrible make- up lines and at one point I saw Edwards contact.
The thing with Victoria you will get as you read further into the books.
I'm jealous that your husband went with you. It would never happen here.
just finished new moon, on to eclipse! so glad edward came back! i can't believe i'm reading these books
I was so disappointed!!! We stood in line for 3 hours at the midnight premier, and that was actually the best part of the night. I even went out and bought a Team Jacob shirt. All I can say is they better make up for it on the other movies.
Hey Amanda! I don't know if Kay Parker already called you or not but we are having a little Christmas shopping party on Saturday from 2-4 at my house. There will be modbe, I am trying to sell all my old inventory for way cheap, Kay will have her vinyl and cute signs and decor, there will be those Bumbles watches, they are so darling, and then scentsy. I wanted to let you know about it. Ofcourse you can bring Luke and your husband, even if you don't want to buy anything you can still come and hang out. It should be fun!
Post a Comment