Friday, November 14, 2008

It's A Girl!


We had an ultrasound today that showed right away that we're having a little girl! If you can't tell this is a picture of her face and her leg is right by her nose and her hand is around her leg, she was very curled up in there. We're so excited. This will be the first girl on the Hardy side, second on the Magalei. Let's hope Luke doesn't tear her apart. The doctor said she was perfectly porportionate which I was pleased to hear. :)

15 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

I am so excited for you guys! I am also excited because our girls will be the same age and can be friends!

Kattelman Krew said...

Congratulations! Little girls are so precious, I don't think I'd even know how to raise a little boy. How exciting!!! We so happy for you!

The Hardy's said...

natalie, i can't get on your blog! what am i doing wrong?

Anniezo.blogspot.com said...

Congrats!!!! She'll be soooo dang cute!!

Leisa said...

WOOO HOOO! Congrats. I am seriously so excited for you. Girls are so much fun.

Gilly Funk said...

YEAH!! that is so awesome. I am happy for you. I still can't believe your playing volleyball still.

Heather said...

Congrats. That makes 5 girls I know who are pregnant who are having girls! I'm so excited that I will finally get one too!

Amy and Dane said...

Congrats you guys, so exciting!!! We should definitely get together before we take off for the east coast :)

britt said...

AHHHHHH!!! so so so fun! I'll be calling you, but congrats! so does this mean I will have a boy?? I'm finding out on Wednesday! i'm so excited for you. talk to you soon!

a.t.a said...

We are very excited! Ava needs a little girl cousin to play dolls & have tea parties with!

a.t.a said...

Ps. Sam is already smiling! Neat ultra sound. When we showed Ava the ultrasound she started waving her hands up & down & got really excited. They must know each other already:)

Busy Burtons said...

mandy! i dont know if you remember us or not but my husband mike was good friends with greg in high school. we are SO glad to see that you guys are doing so well! glad we found you! congrats on the new baby!!

Shelly and Bryce Stanger said...

Congratulations!! Girls are so fun. And man is she going to be cute! Good job Mandy & Greg!!

Cormorant said...

Yay! Congrats!

Steph said...

That's so exciting Manda! You'll love having a little doll to dress up and make your mini me. Just beware, because they are a little more high maintnence than boys. It's all that estrogen I guess. Good luck with everything.