Thursday, November 6, 2008

Things That Don't Mix


A garbage disposal and a cell phone do not mix. I know this because Luke put mine down the drain and I turned on the disposal...oops. It shredded my SIM card and the phone so now I have no numbers. If you're reading this, I suppose you're my friend, so drop me an email with your number please!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with cell phone issues. I've lost mine skiing, lost it in the ocean in Oregon, dropped it in the toilet, etc. haven't tried the garbage disposal though. sounds interesting. :)

britt said...

lol...I'm sorry it isn't funny. So sad, I hate that. I couldn't believe how lost I felt without all my numbers when my phone got wet a few months ago. so is the life with toddlers....

Gilly Funk said...

SAD!!! Those darn kids. What are they thining when the do stuff like that? You gotta love em.