
This is the only picture I had readily available from our wedding. We look young! Can't believe it's already been four years. We're so happy to be celebrating this one together, what a year! Life and love is precious and we're fortunate to have both. Love you Greg!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Happy 4th Anniversary!
Posted by The Hardy's at 7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Congratulations on 4 years! that is awesome. Me, I'm at 6 years (I know, crazy) I hope you are as happy in the future as you are now.
Oh my! You guys really do look so young. We love it!
Happy Anniversary Mandy & Greg!
congrats you guys! I am so grateful you have this year too, and many more to come! love you and we were sad to not see ya over the holidays, but we will catch you another time!
Congratulations! and you still look young! P.S. we just moved to Utah and I just ran into your mom and dad at the gateway shopping away -small world :)
Happy Anniversary! Love the picture. Can you believe you will be having a baby soon? I just looked at the ticker on your blog and about died that you only have just a short while.
Hi Mandy! Long time no see. I just found out your dad works at my new school and he got me up to date with your life. I told him how we played volleyball together! Hope life is good and just wanted to say hi :) Your wedding pictures are STUNNING!
-Meredith Lyman
Post a Comment