Monday, April 12, 2010

on the road again...


i finally got my driving priviledges back and i'm on the road again...well legally! greg and i saw the bounty hunter on saturday and i related to it on some level...jk. on monday i recieved a letter FINALLY telling me after 3 years that my license was suspended and if i was found driving my vehicle would be impounded, possibly sold and i would be given jail time...CRAZY! luckily it's all behind me, just in time to drive the new truck my husband bought on thursday! i'm so glad to have my license back, though i wish the picture was better, i asked the lady to photoshop it...but no luck. road trip anyone??

1 comments:

britt said...

yea for driving! I would go nuts if I couldn't get out everyday! and happy birthday luke!! what a fun idea for a party!! I've been traveling and am in utah so I'm behind one my blogs! love you!