love that face and smile!
sam is almost 6mo.
playing outside with cousins

nat-soo-pah, a natural hot spring pool. luke went on the diving board for his first time ever!

too many marshmallows, they made a reapperance later that night
payton and luke
sam loves her floaty
Sunday, September 6, 2009
playing around
Posted by The Hardy's at 7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Sam is super cute! I love those chubby cheeks and the hair.. oh i love her hair!
Looks like such a fun weekend!!! We are so sad that we missed it!! Sam is just getting so big! We miss you guys!
We had tons of fun hanging out with you guys last week. Cole is having Luke withdrawls already!
Mandy,
Those kids in those pictures are very VERy cute! Ava saw Sam's picture on the computer & said "bebe". Ava loves Sam & Luke too.
I want your orange bag that you made. If I wasn't ready to ditch the diapers I would buy it. I love it!
darling!! so fun...I miss ya!
Post a Comment