Thursday, August 27, 2009

obsession

i've become obsessed with making little booties for sam. i can't stop. whenever i have free time and the kids are asleep that's all i want to do. it all started with a new black and white shirt for sammy and left over material, now i can't wait to make more colorful ones!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Feel free to make some for my Lily. They are darling. she usually goes barefoot.

britt said...

ummm....diddo to heather. seriously. why don't I live by you...I need your creative brain in my everyday life, not in the far off blog world where you can't sit by me and help me. THEY ARE ADORABLE!! I have a sewing maching....never opened. I guess I need to break it out. teach me teach me next time we get together.

Lindsey said...

So do you have a pattern? If so scan it and post it. Otherwise, I hope instructions are to come. Soo adorable!!

The Bacigalupi's said...

I forgot how crafty you are, SO CUTE!! We miss you guys, come visit us.

Melissa S. said...

Way cute! You need to put these on your etsy site too.

The Hardy's said...

Lindsey, I tried making these on my own and am still working on a good patter, I'll have to post one. Melissa, they're not good enough to put on etsy, unless I charged like .50

Whitney said...

SO CUTE.. Im so glad your my sister. I look forward to someday buying some of these off you or wait hand me downs!? ha anyway looks good. your awesome!

Leejean Stanger said...

Wow, they are sooo cute. I think you could sell them. But you know the more you make the better you'll get. I'm so impressed.